Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Trip to the Zoo.

Friends, Neighbors, Countrymen,

Remember my bucket list that I didn't finish during the summer? Number 16 on my bucket list is "Visit a Zoo." I think we should visit Hogle Zoo together.

Here's the thing. If 20 or more people want to do this, we get a discount, and we all get to look at animals and take pictures together. I like you people. I want to look at the New Guinea Snake-Neck Turtle with you.

January 29th's the day, folks. If you live in Provo, we'll meet at the parking lot across the street-ish from my house (192 E. 700 N.) at 10:30. Then we will drive to Salt Lake in our cars and visit the zoo and have a picnic together (so bring lunch, if you feel inclined) and later we will go home with newer, better memories than before.

Who's up for it? Here is the facebook event. Invite your friends. Invite yourself. This is going to be an adventure.

Yours sincerely,

Emily Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment