Saturday, November 15, 2008

Letters That Are Not for Me

Some of you may know that when I was in eighth grade, I had a huge Billy Joel fetish. It was pretty serious. :)  I still love Mr. Joel's music, voice, and sincerity, but it now appears that my love of them has gone too far.

You will understand momentarily.

They ask you if you want letters from the Army and Navy and such, remember? Since I'm not interested in the military or any of that, I tried to thwart those questions in any way possible. And even though I'm pretty positive I checked "No" whenever they asked me, apparently, on one fateful instance, I enscribed Billy Joel's name onto a line meant for me. I don't remember it, but it must have happened because of what has ensued since.








Ha ha ha. Truth is stranger than fiction, huh? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment