Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Stover Gentlemen's Club

This year, I made friends with an entire hall of boys living in Stover 3100 of Helaman Halls. How this happened is a long story (if you want, ask me sometime), but the point is, I became close with the talented and interesting group of gentlemen living there. Around Christmastime, 3100 collaborated on making a Christmas album, just for kicks. They called it "Christmas with the Stover Gentleman's Club," and it was hilarious in parts and brilliant in others. Needless to say, it was the soundtrack to my winter break.

Around Valentine's Day, they recorded another album all together called "Love n' Stuff," and it's part of the soundtrack to my summer, along with Leonard Cohen, Sam's playlists, and the Troilus and Cressida score.



I miss these guys.

1 comment:

  1. Bwahaha. That was an amazing thing. Written and recorded in a broken-into empty dorm room, mixed on Jonny's laptop. That CD cover was made somewhere around 5:00 Sunday morning Valentine's weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete