Friday, December 24, 2010

A Growth Chart

So far:

I came home to Provo and reunited with friends.
I moved into a fantastic ward.
I played piano at my friend's wedding.
I wrote letters and songs and poems.
I went to lunch in Maddison's studio.
I made clouds and rain and hung them around Velour.
I met a boy who liked my music.
He told me his name and then kissed me.
He said he loved me and met my family.
He doesn't see us getting married.
I listened to Pasty Cline for three weeks after.
I talked with Pearl and met her kittens.
I saw the Head and the Heart when they came to Provo.
I watched a beautiful sunset over Utah Valley from the hill at the edge of campus.
I don't see us getting married either.
Sam sent me a letter, and it was good.
I went to BKDG at Laura's house.
I went to Arizona for Thanksgiving and played with my sister.
I came back and kept taking pictures of a tree by the Maeser.
I went on a train ride in Colorado with some dear friends.
I took some tests and wrote some papers.
I learned some Christmas songs and played "Pie Jesu" at the Christmas special.
I came to the desert for Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry I missed "Pie Jesu".

    But I'm really, really glad I was there for (most of) the rest of it.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete