Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Eine Kleine Churchmusik

Will probably never forgive me for putting this on my blog. Good thing he never reads my blog.

I was in this ward just after he got transferred from it. HA.

Today I'm recording a bunch of hymns for some of my missionary friends, including but not limited to Sam, Mike, and (not pictured) the lovely Natalie. Surprisingly enough, my favorite one so far is "I'm Trying to Be Like Jesus."

Anyway, if you're going on a mission or if you just like church music, they'll be available on SoundCloud in a few days. FO FREE.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for enabling me to send something nice to my missionary for his Birthday/Valentine's Day. And also for brightening my little Sundays.
    I miss you. I think you're nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celeste! You're welcome, and I'm glad you sent it to your missionary! I was hoping it would be useful to someone besides me.
    I miss you too. You are a genuine sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete