Monday, February 8, 2010

OH MY GOSH!

I FORGOT TO SAY THAT I DONATED BLOOD TODAY! And I ALWAYS blog about that!

So, today, admittedly, it was scary. I'm not really sure why, since after all four times I've donated, I like to think I'm pretty experienced.

Apparently not, because I was freaking out.

In the end, Charné couldn't donate and Marissa went before me, so once it was my turn, Charné came and held my hand while I freaked out some more. This is why roommates are cool. :) Donating blood was pretty uneventful, but as always, I'm weirdly fascinated with seeing a bag of my blood on the table. It's just interesting to think that a part of me that I had, walking around, going to work, talking and moving, is right there in a bag.

Yup.

Anyway, I have to sleep now because work is early. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment