Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentime's

I've got a love/hate relationship with Valentine's Day. It's a nice excuse to tell people you love/care about them or just that you think they're cool. I didn't really celebrate it conventionally today, though, since it's Sunday. Rather, today I taught my first lesson in Relief Society as an instructor, which was five minutes too short and a bit ill-prepared. Ah, well. I can do better.

After church, I slept for a while. Charné and I had every intention of walking to downtown Provo to explore housing, but we ended up sleeping forever. Later, I walked to Greta's and she and I walked to her grandparents' house while we shared our Valentine's adventures from the night before. Hers was definitely more interesting and seasonal than mine. :)

Later, I walked home and ran into a million people and their dates from my ward, all walking back from a Valentine's fireside. I talked with my cousin and friend on the way home, made it to ward prayer with Charné, and promptly knocked out on the couch when I got home. Until now.

Tomorrow, Charné and I are going to the temple. Other than that, I have no idea how I'm spending Monday.

Peace and blessings. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment