Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hi.

I don't really know what to post about... Today I didn't do much. I didn't even end up going to the One-Acts, since I was busy buying stuff for a quilt I'm making for a humanitarian project thing and such. 
I did clean my room today, which was a good thing. I got rid of a lot of stuff, since I need to get ready to go to school and I don't really want to take all these stupid things I don't need with me.I just got a lot done that really needed to be done. For instance, I paste things in my journal, and today, I found a bunch of tickets and papers I saved from my trip to China when I was fourteen, so I glued them in. Finally...
So. I'm getting stuff over with. For Personal Progress, I only have three projects to knock out, and they are all in the works. It should be interesting! :)
I'm supposed to go to Mikado's with Justin and Leslie on Monday. Might invite someone... :)
Cloud Atlas is really good. I think everyone in the world should read it.
Also, look up Design Milk. It is so interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment