Friday, June 3, 2011

Summer Bucket List Continued. (Additions from friends.)

6. Hike the Y one time.
7. Squaw Peak at night.
8. Lagoon.
9. Cupcakes.
10. Living room fort.
11. House show.
12. High and low tea.
13. Rooftop slumber.
14. Farmer's Market in SLC.
15. One weekend road trip.
16. Write a poem every day for a week.
17. Bike picnic.
18. Make a bonfire.
19. Watch a sunrise.
20. Go stargazing with a guitar and hot chocolate with Celeste.

Click here for the full list and give me a ring if you want to do one of these together!

3 comments:

  1. Im so excited! This summer is going to be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two things.
    1. I was listening to your music when I came to your blog in my blog stalking list? Coincidence? You decide.
    2. Hehe, you're so cute. I'm glad I'm included in this. <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are sweet! I'm excited to do these together!

    ReplyDelete